MILA KUNIS: 'MY BODY HAS NEVER BEEN THE SAME'

March 6, 2012, 10:41 amYahoo!7

Actress Mila Kunis has long been known for her slight frame, normally clocking in at 52 kilograms on the bathroom scales.

Related Video: 'Black Swan' trailer

But upon joining the cast of 'Black Swan,' the actress had to lose 9kg off her already petite body (weighing in at 43kg for filming), and she has now revealed that since filming, her body "has never been the same."Speaking to US Harper's Bazaar magazine, the 'Black Swan' actress said: "My shape is different. When I got down to 95 pounds, I was muscles, like a little brick house, but skin and bones. When I gained it back, it went to completely different areas."The star admitted: "I'd be happy if my a** got bigger. All the weight that left my chest went to my side hip, my stomach."

Mila Kunis as Lily in 'Black Swan'. Credit: 20th Century Fox

Mila also says that she'd be cautious about accepting another role that required such a dramatic weight transformation, saying: "I'm not going to say I'd look forward to it, but if an offer came along, I'd do it."While Mila is secure in her body for now, she has also admitted to Harper's Bazaar that she wouldn't rule out plastic surgery in future. "I will not put a needle in my body unless I have a medical reason," the actress said."But ask me in ten years. Right now, I'm like, 'I'm going to embrace it,' but... I'm probably going to want to have something done. I have no doubt."

Mila Kunis attending the Christian Dior show at Paris Fashion Week. Credit: Getty Images

Mila has been busy since starring alongside Natalie Portman in the psychological thriller, 'Black Swan.' She has since teamed up for the rom-com 'Friends with Benefits' (released in 2011) alongside Justin Timberlake, and just completed filming on 'Oz: The Great and Powerful,' a prequel to the 'Wizard of Oz'.

Show:
Newest First
Oldest First
Top Rated
Most Replies

18 Comments

1. maf12:14am Wednesday 07th March 2012 ESTReport Abuse

If only her annoying voice was different now too.

2. limpy07:30pm Tuesday 06th March 2012 ESTReport Abuse

shes still v. sexy!..BUT she was the one who said how easy it was to lose weight at the time &"cautious about accepting another role" like that but she'll " do it" anyway? doesnt sound cautious to me-then"ask me in ten years. . I'm probably going to want to have something done. I have no doubt."talk about insecure & shallow!.shes basically saying at 30 plus she is going under the knife..shallow vain & stupid girl

3. MARK LIL06:42pm Tuesday 06th March 2012 ESTReport Abuse

this was a horney movie and i think jacqueline is jealous of any women that gets the attention from guys because she cant

4. josejose06:30pm Tuesday 06th March 2012 ESTReport Abuse

It is called aging darling, and really wish 'celebrities' wouldn't complain on how much of a hard life they have...really???

5. teandbikkies06:16pm Tuesday 06th March 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Exercise.

6. Mark05:09pm Tuesday 06th March 2012 ESTReport Abuse

so how much did she get paid???

7. Pedro Bear04:35pm Tuesday 06th March 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I'd hit it like Chris Brown

8. Stephen04:00pm Tuesday 06th March 2012 ESTReport Abuse

All these negetive coments are depressing. If you dont wanna know about it dont read the article. Dont blame yahoo for bad journalism. Do you have nothing better to do with your time...

2 Replies
  9. Tj02:53pm Tuesday 06th March 2012 ESTReport Abuse

You don't get to pick and choose whether those extra few are on your hips butt or boobs - Shame really!

10. cocles chimeira02:32pm Tuesday 06th March 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Boo hoo, Mila, welcome to the other 99% of the population.

Find Session Times